Essays in Honour of Kennth and Steffi Grant.
Edited by Henrik Bogdan.
London: Starfire Publishing, 2018.
The volume also features a number of new color plates, half-tone illustrations, illustrated endpapers and a specially designed dustjacket by Maria Lindberg Bogdan, incorporating artwork by Austin Osman Spare. 300+ pages. Octavo.
• Kenneth Grant: Servant-Satguru-Savant, by Martin P. Starr;
• From Zos-Kia to the Besz-Mass: Spare and Grant, by Michael Staley; ;
• Advaita Vedanta in the Works of Kenneth Grant, by Henrik Bogdan;
• The Magic in Fiction, by Alistair Coombs;
• From Central Africa to the Mauve Zone: Gerald Massey's Influence on Kenneth Grant's Idea of the Typhonian Tradition, by Christian Giudice;
• The Role of H. P. Lovecraft in the Work of Kenneth Grant, by Stephen Dziklewicz;
• Lam and the Typhonian Tradition, by Michael Staley;
• Inside Outer Space, by Kyle Fite;
• The Art of Darkness: Kenneth Grant and the Unity of the Soul, by Vadge Moore;
• Kenneth Grant and Maat, by Nema;
• Kenneth Grant and Lord Kusum Haranath, by Ruth Bauer;
• Beyond Crowley: The Foundations of Sexual Magick, by Jan Fries;
• Clarity versus Weirdness: A vital tension within magick, by Ramsey Dukes;
• The Atomic Art of Steffi Grant, by Henrik Bogdan;
• Shakti in Chinatown, by Michael Bertiaux.
• The Other Woman: Babalon and the Scarlet Woman in Kenneth Grant’s Typhonian Trilogies, by Manon Hedenborg-White.