1. The Mysterious Dream of the Midnight II 01:57
2. Tetramorphosophia 08:14
3. Cosmic Night Transfiguration 04:34
4. Night of Consecration (Sculping the Pyramid With Rotten Bones) 10:58
5. Upon the Black Tongue 03:56
6. Saturnine Gnostikoi 06:20
7. Blessed by the Tyrant Blood 06:08
8. Across the Flames of Luminous Sin 07:11
9. Sielun Saatanan 06:56
It recounts a strong argument focused directly through the clandestine passages of black sorcery and primitivism, the art of malignancy in its own right towards a mystical Drakonian pilgrimage.
Each one of the sonical articulations is subject to hysterical and ethereal expression by undulating orchestrations and a multitudinous composition surrounded by layers of echoes reflected in the sinister art and mysteria of an apotheosic rupture.
Conceptually "Shin-The Serpent Tongue" was created with the guideline of the "Azazelic Cacophony" beyond the serpent's skin, the immaculate spirit of Siva's destructive ornamentation and the vibrant sound of a musical appendix titled "Shin-The Serpent Tongue" recorded in 2018 and reissued this year by zazen sounds.
Released September 28, 2021