A Practical Guide to Necromancy
compiled by The Sepulcher Society
Theion Publishing, 2018. Limited Edition of 720 copies only. A FINE CLOTH COPY with gilt titles, including the front panel, Smythe-sewn. The text will be printed on a quality wood-free sheet. Color plate by Tau Ramón Vázquez López, and additional illustrations. From the blood-thirsty Gods of the Aztec empire to the infernal Queen of the Babylonians, this work provides detailed descriptions of multiple cultural models of the Underworld and its deities and how to engage such entities. Underworld addresses the chthonic realm and its associated spiritual practices from the viewpoint of the contemporary occultist and focuses its discussion on the intrusive aspect of the chthonian powers, which are not constrained to the world of the Dead. 240 pages. Tall octavo.
- 240 pages, 165×235 mm,
- printed on wood-free high quality Alto Satin paper (115gsm),
- incl. full-page color artwork by Tau Ramón Vázquez López and
- several black & white illustrations,
- Surbalin gold-pastel endpapers.
Cloth Hardcover Edition
- Bound in black fine cloth,
- front embossing, lettering on spine, headbands.
- Limited to 720 copies only.